What is 3D printing?
Self-guided 3D Scan and Print Exploration
Our lab is equipped with stations in which students can use our 3D scanners and printers. There is no reservation required, and our experts can assist in the creation of your project.
Submit your 3D Print Job
Fill out the form located on this site, upload your file, and we can 3D print your object for you. Ideal for larger projects or projects that will take more time.
- Who can use the 3D Printing service?
- What material is used in 3D Printing?
- How long does it take to print something?
- How is the cost determined?
- How do I pay?
- What can or can't be printed?
- What if my job messes up? Do I get charged for the defective print job?
- What are your submission hours?
- What model printers are you using?
- What programs and file types can we print?
- What file formats will you accept?
- If you accept a job, does that guarantee completion?