Classroom Technologies provides assistance to instructors in the operation and design of technologies on campus.
Our focus includes:
- Direct emergency technology support for instructional spaces and teaching theaters.
- Short-term loaner-program of portable equipment in support of academic courses
- Design/consult/install of A/V and presentation systems across campus
- The operation and maintenance of videoconferencing (ITV) classrooms at the
- Alkek library on the San Marcos campus.
- Avery building on the Round Rock campus.