The Educational Technology Center empowers the university community by adding value to the teaching and learning experience through the use of media technologies. We enhance and support the instructional design process, and introduce new techniques and technologies appropriate to the evolving needs of the university.
The Center provides:
- media and web development and related services
- large team-based multiple media and web development project management
- effective tools, processes and products for developing appropriate technologies and media for teaching and learning
- faculty training in effective use of instructional media
- leadership in the identification and evaluation of emerging technologies and facilitation of their integration, as appropriate in the teaching, learning and outreach functions of the university
Michael Farris - Director, Educational Technology Center