Academic Video Conferencing (ITV)
Learning Spaces provides technical support, operational staffing, and maintenance for the following resources for Academic Video Conferencing (ITV) Courses:
- Alkek 148-San Marcos: 23 seats
- Avery 365-Round Rock: 12 seats
- Alkek 118-San Marcos: 30 seats
- Avery 355-Round Rock 20 seats
* Please note these are grouped into pairs. Each location has a specific partner location for technical compatibility and quality.
Video conferencing resources are scheduled through the Registrar. Current and future schedules are provided below. ITS does not control the listings.
Non-Academic Use and Scheduling
Requests for non-academic use of the rooms can be submitted through our Video Conferencing Request Form. Academic use will have priority.
Current Academic Semester ITV Schedules
Future Academic Semester ITV Schedules - (planned courses)
ITV Faculty Change Request Form
This is a technical requirements matrix that must be used when developing a Texas State ITV course which is expected to connect to a course section outside of the Texas State Network. That location (section) must meet the rigors of this matrix in order for Texas State to preserve the quality of the ITV connection for the students.